MPS Powerstop HD
The MPS Powerstop HD stopper system is specially designed for Heavy Duty applications. The MPS Powerstop HD features a positioning accuracy of ±0.25 mm, a length range of 18 meters and a positioning speed of 40 meters per minute. The system is driven by a powerful servo motor with geared motor and moves along an aluminum track by means of 4 rollers with hardened steel shafts.
Control unit with large digits on full color LCD display. The Powerstop HD system can be placed to the left or right of the machine. Option: If the stop cannot reach the saw, a nosepiece can be used to bridge the distance.
Features MPS Powerstop HD:
- Two electromagnetic brakes with a holding force of 5000 N.
- Wide adjustable carriage, folding and spring buffered
- Control unit with large digits on full color LCD display.
- Digital readout on LED display
- Suitable for processing light metal, aluminum and wood
- Travel speed of 40 meters per minute
- Powerful servo motor
- Easy to mount on MPS roller conveyors
- Positioning stop both left and right of the machine tool possible
- Material selection sensor in stop plate
- Detection sensor
- External release module
- Memory module
- USB interface
- Nosepiece module
- Barcode reader
- MPS control
- Light curtain
- About MPS
MPS was founded in Krimpen aan den IJssel and has been operating worldwide since 1990. The company has its own engineering department, consisting of a group of expert specialists in the fields of machine construction, control technology and electrical engineering.
MPS has a very extensive program of roller conveyors, positioning systems, feeding systems and discharge lines. In addition, MPS offers machine tools that are optimally suited for machining aluminum, plastic and steel profiles. Thanks to the reliable products that MPS supplies, machining your materials will be a lot easier.
Length min (m)
Length max (m)
Stop width (mm)
Size reading (mm)
Holding force (N.)
Displacement speed (m/min)
Share on Social Media:
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working