MPS Powerstop HD
The MPS Powerstop HD stop system has been specially designed for Heavy Duty applications. The MPS Powerstop HD is characterized by a positioning accuracy of ±0.25 mm, a length range of 18 meters and a positioning speed of 40 meters per minute. The system is driven by a powerful servo motor with geared motor and moves on an aluminum track by means of 4 rollers with hardened steel axles.
Control unit with large numbers on full color LCD display. The Powerstop HD system can be placed either on the left or right side of the machine. Option: If the stop cannot reach the saw, a nosepiece can be used to bridge the distance.
- Two electromagnetic brakes with a holding force of 5000 N.
- Wide adjustable carriage, foldable and spring-buffered
- Control unit with large digits on full color LCD display.
- Digital readout on LED display
- Suitable for processing light metal, aluminum and wood
- Traversing speed of 40 meter per minute
- Powerful servo motor
- Easy to mount on MPS roller conveyors
- Placement of the stop at the left or right side of the machine is possible
- Material selection sensor in stop plate
- Detection sensor
- External release module
- Memory module
- USB interface
- Nosepiece module
- Barcode reader
- MPS control
- Light curtain
- About MPS
MPS was founded in Krimpen aan den IJssel and has been active worldwide since 1990. The company has its own engineering department, consisting of a group of expert specialists in the field of machine construction, control technology and electrical engineering.
MPS has a very extensive program of roller conveyors, positioning systems, feeding systems and discharge lines. In addition, MPS offers processing machines that are optimally suited for machining aluminum, plastic and steel profiles. Thanks to the reliable products supplied by MPS, machining your materials becomes a lot easier.
Length min (m)
Length max (m)
Stop width (mm)
Dimension reading (mm)
Holding force (N.)
Travel speed (m/min)
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working
- 8. hand tools
- Electric hand tools