Donau DONAUMERIC 440
Donau DONAUMERIC 440
The Donau DONAUMERIC 440 is a high-end CNC-controlled radial drilling machine. The machine has many options and can be customized to your needs, from additional swivel tables to an automatic tool changing system.
DONAUMERIC 440 is a highly ergonomic machine. There is the choice option of working in automatic CNC mode or full manual operation. The machine has simple controls and can be used without previous CNC experience. Large throughput distances up to about 15 m on the X axis and workpiece heights of up to 1.5 m on the Z axis distinguish this machine. Working can be done on up to 3 work tables and offers you flexibility in machining different workpieces: Single parts, series works, large and small parts, irregular shapes and long pieces. In addition, time-wasting markings and drawings are a thing of the past.
Features Donau DONAUMERIC 440
- Swivel tables makes drilling and tapping at an angle easy.
- approx. 15 m on the X axis and workpiece heights of up to 1.5 m on the Z axis
- Automatic, synchronous 3-axis approach to quickly maneuver to all machining positions.
- An automatic tool changing system enables multiple machining operations.
- Integration of 3D control module eliminates time-consuming alignments and reduces setup times
- Import of CAD data via USB interface.
DONAU has been manufacturing radial drilling machines since 1955. DONAU stands for excellent quality and innovative solutions and is a true market leader within its sector. More than 14,000 DONAU radial drills are used daily in many different industries around the world.
Drilling capacity EN-GJL 200 (GG 20) (Ø mm)
Drilling capacity E 335 (St 60) (Ø mm)
Tap capacity EN-GJL 200 (GG 20)
Tap capacity E 335 (St 60)
Max. discharge/arm length (mm)
Max. column height adjustment (W axis) (mm)
Max. spindle displacement (Z axis) (mm)
Max. Drill head displacement (horizontal) (mm)
Max. spindle-table distance (mm)
[Max. spindle-floor plate distance (mm)]
Arm swivel (°)
Clamping area (mm)
Drilling table height (mm)
Engine power (kW)
Max rotational speed (RPM)
Share on Social Media:
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working