Donau DONAUPORT 540
Donau DONAUPORT 540
The Donau DONAUPORT 540 is a high-end CNC-controlled radial drilling machine. The machine has many options and can be customized to your needs, from additional swivel tables to an automatic tool changing system.
Features Donau DONAUPORT 540
- Work can be done on up to 3 work tables and offers you flexibility in machining different workpieces: Single parts, series work, large and small parts, irregular shapes and long pieces.
- Swivel tables makes corner drilling and and tapping easy.
- Large throughput distances up to approx. 15 m on the X axis and workpiece heights of up to 1.5 m on the Z axis distinguish this machine.
- Automatic, synchronous 3-axis approach to quickly maneuver to all machining positions.
- Time-wasting markings and drawings are a thing of the past.
- An automatic tool changing system allows multiple machining operations.
- Integration of 3D control module eliminates time-consuming alignments and reduces setup times
- Simple controls, usable without previous CNC experience.
- Import of CAD data via USB interface.
- There is a choice of operating in automatic CNC mode or full manual control.
- DONAUMERIC 440 is a highly ergonomic machine
DONAU has been manufacturing radial drilling machines since 1955. DONAU stands for excellent quality and innovative solutions and is a true market leader within its sector. More than 14,000 DONAU radial drills are used daily in many different industries around the world.
Drilling capacity EN-GJL 200 (GG 20) (Ø mm)
Drilling capacity E 335 (St 60) (Ø mm)
Tap capacity EN-GJL 200 (GG 20)
Tap capacity E 335 (St 60)
Max. discharge/arm length (mm)
Max. column height adjustment (W axis) (mm)
Max. spindle displacement (Z axis) (mm)
Max. Drill head displacement (horizontal) (mm)
Max. spindle-table distance (mm)
Arm swivel (°)
Clamping area (mm)
Drilling table height (mm)
Engine power (kW)
Max rotational speed (RPM)
Share on Social Media:
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working