The MPS 70 is a manual stop system, has a stop width of 180 mm and is suitable for light and medium-heavy machines. The stop system has an accuracy of 0.5 mm. The MPS 70 can be moved manually over an aluminum anodized guide rail. The length stop system is applicable for 2~12 meters.
The MPS 70 can be easily mounted on MPS roller tracks. It is possible to carry out the clamp pneumatically, also the stop system can be placed both on the left and right side of the machine tool.
- Stop width 180 mm
- Suitable for light to medium heavy machines
- The maximum load weight is 700 N.
- Easy to mount on an MPS roller conveyor
Profile, strip, bar
Length min (m)
Length max (m)
Stop width (mm)
Holding force (N.)
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working
- 8. hand tools
- Electric hand tools