The Wisent DTA32VP is a robust column drilling machine. The DTA32VP has a drilling capacity up to Ø 32 mm and tapping capacity up to M16. The machine is characterized with an automatic feed combined with a variable drilling speed. Through the lever can be quickly switched between drilling speeds, the big advantage: the tires do not have to be moved.
Wisent column drills are known for their professional quality, thanks to the rigid construction they are low maintenance. The drilling table (400x500mm) is standard equipped with 3 slotted holes M14 for attaching a machine clamp or material to the table. The drill table is height adjustable. The machine features variable speed with digital readout. The coolant system is integrated into the machine base.
The Wisent DTA32VP comes complete with:
- Machine lighting
- Protective cover with micro switch
- Coolant system.
- 400Volt, 3 Phase, 1.5 kW AC drill motor
- Variable adjustable speed 150 ~ 2,500 RPM
- Tapping function
- Automatic power supply
- LED machine light
- Adjustable depth stop
- Reliable, sturdy, extra strong column and low maintenance
- Professional robust quality drill
- For general drilling work
- All WISENT drills come with protective cover with microswitch and comply with CE machine guidelines
- Drill chucks and drilling tools available on request
Belt-driven drills have the advantage that they are much lighter in weight and much cheaper in price compared to the gear-driven drilling machines. All Wisent V-belt driven pillar drills are equipped with an adjustable depth stop.
3Phase / 400 Volt
Ø 32 mm
Drill spindle MT
Ø 92 mm
Number of speeds
150 ~ 2.500
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working