The Wisent DTA40VP is a robust column drilling machine. The DTA40VP has a drilling capacity up to Ø 40 mm and tapping capacity up to M20. The machine is characterized with an automatic feed combined with a variable drilling speed. Through the lever can be quickly switched between drilling speeds, the big advantage: the bands do not have to be changed..
Wisent column drills are known for their professional quality, thanks to the rigid construction they are low maintenance. The drilling table (400x470mm) is standard equipped with 2 slotted holes M14 for attaching a machine clamp or material to the table. The drill table is height adjustable. The machine features variable speed with digital readout. The coolant system is integrated into the machine base.
The Wisent DTA40VP comes complete with:
- Machine lighting
- Protective cover with micro switch
- Coolant system.
- 400Volt, 3 Phase, 1.5 kW AC drill motor
- Variable adjustable speed 65 ~ 2000 RPM
- Tapping function
- Automatic power supply
- LED machine light
- Adjustable depth stop
- Reliable, sturdy, extra strong column and low maintenance
- Professional robust quality drill
- For general drilling work
- All WISENT drills come with drill protection cover with micro switch and comply with CE machine guidelines
- Drill chucks and drilling tools available on request
Belt-driven drills have the advantage that they are much lighter in weight and much cheaper in price compared to the gear-driven column drills. All Wisent V-belt driven pillar drills are equipped with an adjustable depth stop.
3Phase / 400 Volt
Ø 40 mm
Drill spindle MT
Ø 115 mm
Number of speeds
2 - variable
65 ~ 2000
Share on Social Media:
- 1. Cutting machines
- 2. roller tracks & stop systems
- 3. Drills and hole saws
- 4. bevel & belt grinding machines
- 5. pipe working machines
- 6. Bending
- 7. Concrete working